Welcome to my share about computer and VFP

The main purpose of starting this page is to share my Visual FoxPro related interests. As time proceeds, I will decide what more I can add in here. It all depends on the encouragement and success by way of feedbacks and comments of browsing members. There will be frequent changes as I keep building this site. Please bookmark this site and visit as often as you like.

When you copy what you find from this site and provide the same to some one else or quote a piece of code somewhere, please make sure to tell where you found it and make a reference to this site. Probably they can derive greater benefits from visiting this site.

If you feel that this site has benefited you considerably, tell a prayer for the benefit of my dependents and me at your next prayer time.

Comments

Koen said…
The funny thing is I cant see the bloggers'name

Popular posts from this blog

(VFP) - Running Visual FoxPro on Linux

(VFP) - How To Run Exe File and include them to your Project

(VFP) - How to put calendar on your vfp application